Join us on August 20, 2019, 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Voice Workshop for Choral Singers and Directors
Shape Up Your Singing – Fundamentals and Implementation
This is our third annual Voice Workshop, conducted by Suzanne Chadwick. The workshop is open to members and non-members alike. Find out more about Suzanne on the Friends and Partners page.
Past workshops have focused on exercises. This year, Suzanne will focus on executing good voice techniques by applying it to one or two choral pieces which have been selected. The Workshop will focus on:
- Understand basic mechanics of singing
- Open up and discover your full voice
- Manage breath for longer phrases
- Tuning – How to Listen – Employ body and ears to match and harmonize
- Vocal health, allergies, and other respiratory influences
The workshop will be held in Joppa Hall, Rm J112 at Harford Community College.
The cost is $12 for HCS members and $15 for non-members. To pre-register, download the Registration Form and return it with payment.